DnsAdmin Web Tinydns Admin
DnsAdmin is a GPL development project to create a set of programs to manage dns information. Support is included for bind and djbdns.
Subscribe to the mailing lists for announcements and discussions by sending a blank email to email@example.com.
- dnsloadzone – reads a /etc/named.conf file, parses all the zone files within and loads the information into mysql tables.
- dnszone – reads the mysql database and creates a named.conf and all the associated zone files. Care is taken to not put too many zones within one directory.
- dnsdata – reads the mysql database and creates a djbdns data file to use with tinydns.
- test test test test
- A control panel for admins and domain owners to maintain their dns information
- test test test test, and more testing
- Our test setup includes a bind9 machine with over 60,000 domains